Clear search
๐ŸŒ Go nomad ๐Ÿ‘‹  Log in
General
Nomad List Frontpage ๐ŸŒ—  Dark mode โค๏ธ  Your favorites ๐Ÿš‘  Nomad insurance ๐Ÿฅ  About
Community
โค๏ธ Dating app ๐Ÿค  Friend finder ๐Ÿ’ฌ  Chat on Telegram ๐Ÿ’ˆ  Host meetup
new
๐Ÿน  Attend meetup ๐ŸŒŽ  Members map
Tools
๐Ÿœ  Explore ๐ŸŽ’  NomadGPT ๐Ÿ“ธ  Vote on photos ๐Ÿ—“  Residence calendar ๐Ÿ’ธ  FIRE calculator ๐ŸŒค  Climate finder ๐Ÿ’ฅ  Fastest growing ๐Ÿ“Š  Nomad stats
new
๐Ÿงช State of remote work new ๐Ÿ“œ  History of nomads
new
๐Ÿ•ธ  Network graph ๐Ÿ”Œ  Fastest internet ๐Ÿ†  Best place now ๐Ÿ”ฎ  Random place ๐Ÿ”ฎ  Random good place
Misc
๐Ÿ“ˆ  Pageviews (648K/mo) ๐Ÿ—ณ  User rating 9.0/10 (n=5,884) ๐Ÿ›ฐ  Remote jobs โœˆ๏ธ  Best airlines ๐Ÿ—บ  Neighborhoods ๐Ÿก  Rebase ๐Ÿ  Coworkations Interior AI Photo AI ๐Ÿ†˜  Support
๐Ÿ‘‹ We've discontinued the forum. You can still read the posts archive but not post. To ask questions, please use the Nomad List Chat
Title
Be specific and imagine youโ€™re asking a question to another person. You can also post non-question posts of general interest

Body
Include all the information someone would need to answer your question or reply to your post
Cancel

You won't be notified by email when a reply is posted, to change your notification settings. Posts must follow the TOS: No ads, self promotion, commercial posts, surveys etc. For customer support questions, don't post here but use the feedback box in the bottom right of this page instead.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Villages-rural destinations in Europe, for slow nomadism?

by @magalhini 8yr  | 28 comments

Hi fellow nomads!

Iโ€™m currently on a quest to find some places for temporary living on a quiet, ideally green and mountainy village, somewhere in Europe, since I feel l could use a break from the busy lifestyles of Berlin and London.

Trouble is, everyone always goes for the big citiesโ€ฆ finding villages with decent access (not requiring endless hours of driving from an airport) is proving to be tough so far :confused:

Some options are some inner, rural places in Romania and Slovakia, but I would love to hear what suggestions you come up with! Maybe somewhere in your home country that you know itโ€™s a gem to decompress around nature ?

I would love to hear your thoughts :smile:
A cheer for slow living! :camel:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@mule5 7yr

@steve3 Yes - what about Spain? There are large number of resort properties coming out of bank foreclosure in the Murcia area. Might be worth setting up a home base in the 50k euro range at one of these resorts (2 bedrooms), as they are very much slow, more remote, gated, and not in villages, although mostly filled with foreigners (not locals), but still a nice slow destination. Itโ€™s about as slow as you can get, as at these resorts during off season are ghost towns. :slight_smile: You really have the whole place to yourself, no crowds, no noise, no lines, etcโ€ฆ We spent a month in January 2014, and just booked 5 months starting December. Excited for some sun, relax, calm and slow work.

@jacob - We love the Beziers area, itโ€™s a great location for sure. We stayed for 1.5 months in Caussiniojouls, just north and off the D909. It is a sleepy little town, but it was great. Community was so welcoming, the โ€œRepas de Familleโ€ was exceptional. We also had a car, so going to BCN or other larger cities was not an issue. Also I should mention, we are a family of 5 travelling together, so we have slightly different nomad criteria.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@steve3 8yr

How about Competa, Andalucia, Spain ?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@lpds 8yr

Hey mate,
I know itโ€™s an age old question, but canโ€™t help myself sharing the Hungarian Szentendre as one of the most beautiful rustic little towns. In the surrounding hills or on the nearby island in the river Danube you will surely find a peaceful setting and all amenities are near should you need them.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@orca 8yr

It depends where I find my 3G/4G is OK but like lots of places location is the key. I normally go to a village and check the WiFi and 3G etc with Speedtest.net

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@ajsnewman 8yr

I actually use Aosta in Northern Italy as my European base, probably about 4-6 months of the year. It is just an hour from Turin by train, nestled in the heart of the Aosta Valley, so thereโ€™s winter sports and hiking etc in summer. I often spend every second week in London or elsewhere while i am there too. Itโ€™s heavenly.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@snu6ew 8yr

Three different a little more touristy, mainstream and sometimes less cheap ideas (partly already mentioned):

1. Mallorca. Its fucking beautiful and has frequent and cheap flights to everywhere. Yet it really is not crowded if you escape the hotspots. Donโ€™t trust other peoples negative stories if they are amateurs and havenโ€™t travelled like a nomad does. It is extremely diverse for the size of the island. Probably the most wrongly prejudged place in Europe. The mountains โ€œTramuntanaโ€ are a world heritage site for good reason. Give it a try (costs you nothing to go there for 2 weeks) and decide on your own. Rental cars a extremely cheap. Get a car!

2. Sicily. The most Italian place of whole Italy. Stay next to the volcano Etna. Walk in to a bar, have a coffee while standing, pay a weird price like 76 euro cents due to the strong competition and the Italians price sensitivity regarding their everyday expenses, leave no tip at all and walk out again in less than two minutes. Get back on your Vespa, enjoy the scenic views. Repeat every 3 hours.

3. The other extreme: South Tyrol โ€“ the least Italian place in Italy. They speak German there. Probably the most beautiful bit of the Alps. Combine the best of German with the best of an Italian โ€“ this is what you get. Please google for pictures of the mountains.

All three really are amazing places matching all your requirements. If you havenโ€™t seen these three places I would really recommend doing so before exploring some more remote secret escapes.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@magalhini 8yr

Awesome tips, thanks! I never expected South Tyrol to look THAT good, itโ€™s incredible! Certainly one to exploreโ€ฆ added to the list. Never really considered Mallorca, given its reputation (ie, hyper touristy) and I never bothered to look up which exact places there are the quietest. But I trust your judgement! :slightly_smiling:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@andrzej 8yr

Well, weโ€™re based in Banska Stiavnica in the middle of Slovakia - 2 hour ride from Budapes or Bratislava.

The town is quiet but not dead and it is beautiful at the same time. Quite cheap living (~300 โ‚ฌ/month for a nice flat). Browse through the map, see some pics: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Banskรก+ล tiavnica,+Slovakia/@48.4443018,18.8353147,16536m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x471532da0c4e3f1f:0xb7b95f1d8cf0a454!6m1!1e1

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@magalhini 8yr

That is fairy tale like! Thanks for your suggestion, I would probably have stopped at Bratislava (which on its own doesnโ€™t sound like a bad place to start, anyway!)

Is it okay to find a good connection over there, though?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@andrzej 8yr

There is direct bus line between Bratislava and Banska Stiavnica each day (bus takes 3 hours though). In Slovakia all bus/train connections are listed on http://cp.atlas.sk/ - I just found out the page can be switched to English by hard-to-notice icon in the bottom :smiley:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Weโ€™re based in Javea a small coastal town in Spain.
We live in a coliving space called www.sun-and-co.com
Very calm during the year but maybe itโ€™s not as rural as what youโ€™re looking for.

Another option could be Sende, also in Spain. During summer the weather itโ€™s good. Itโ€™s located in Senderiz a very small and rural village. http://sende.co/

Last but not least, I heard pretty cool things from Slovenia, Bulgaria and Basque Country.

Any questions youโ€™ve just let me know :wink:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@orca 8yr

I like Mittenwald in Germany its small but in a great location with first rate mountain views and a short train ride to Innsbruck. Goslar (in the Harz) is nice too and both are small and relaxing but if you want somewhere warmer the villages in Sicily might work well but there are so many all with varying attractions its hard to pick one but these seven were short listed and I tend to agree because I know five of them and they are first rate.
Castelmola
Montalbano Elicona
Novara di Sicilia
San Marco dโ€™Alunzio
Savoca
Cefalรน
Geraci Siculo

Another option is Gozo in the Maltese Islands but maybe that is a bit too quiet.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@orca 8yr

Hi,

Goslar is the place in the Harz in my opinion. Small and with everything you need plus surrounded by forest. Check out http://www.goslar.de/english

Regards
Richard

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@magalhini 8yr

Goslar it shall be, at least for one experimental weekend away! Will be on the lookout for Airbnbโ€™s this week, so excited about it! If you have any recommendation in terms of accommodation (or even just where exactly to stay, close to the mountains for eg), please do shout :slightly_smiling:

Thank you!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@magalhini 8yr

Thank you! I am almost sold in Harz, to start with (itโ€™s within train distance from Berlin). Googling up all those Italian villages makes me want to jump in there right away though, thank you so much for sharing those good finds!

Having a mountain close by is essential, since thatโ€™s mostly what Iโ€™m after right now. Anywhere/place in particular around the Harz you could recommend?

My contribution to this topic can certainly be the Azores & the Madeira Islands, part of the Portuguese territory. Often overlooked even by myselfโ€ฆ and Iโ€™m Portuguese! :smiley:

Iโ€™ll add a compiled list of all the suggestions with more details in a few days to this topic!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@geo_care 8yr

How is the internet in Sicily? I heard it is quite slow and unstable.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I adore Herault, in southern France. As soon as you get away from the coast you start going upland. Wonderful villages, wonderful mountains. Not Alps, no, but very civilised, great weather, fabulous footpaths. I spent the summer in a tiny village called Villeneuvette, which amazingly is well connected by public transport to the various hubs in the dรฉpartement, but there are plenty of other jewels!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@magalhini 8yr

Villeneuvette looks incredible! Very rural, exactly what Iโ€™m looking for :slight_smile: Iโ€™ll have a look at how easy (or not) it is to access. Traveling without a car and with very limited traveling hours is a bit of a limitation for me from where I am now.

Thank you for your suggestions, Iโ€™ll definitely have a look around the area, I completely forgot to look around Southern France :smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Surprisingly, Villeneuvette is easy to get to. I donโ€™t drive and had to rely on public transport all the way. You can get a TGV into Montpellier, pick up a tram outside Gare St Roche to the end of the line, then catch a bus directly to Villeneuvette (only a โ‚ฌ1 journey if you get a carnet of 10 tickets, which youโ€™ll definitely use, so may as well!) The bus stops outside the village pretty much hourly from 6 am something to around 6 pm something. And the village has an eco-market every Tuesday evening. And a theatre festival in August. And regular concerts of all kinds in its church. And its own hiking path (the circuit de Villeneuvette) as well as paths leading you to many other places. I just loved it. Loved it loved it loved it loved it!!!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@jacobjay 8yr

Probably too late to be helpful but for future reference :wink: The problem with southern France is the terrible busses, they rarely cross departmental borders and often only serve the local market town once a week. That said the Herault does seem to have some better buss routes as Ani said. Iโ€™ll actually be setting myself up with a base in Beziers next year, but thatโ€™s a bit bigger than a village :slight_smile:

The real hidden gem is that thereโ€™s still some underutilised regional rural railways, indeed whilst Beziers is a bit far from the hills for biking, in Languedoc-Rousillion (maybe Midi-Pyreenes soon too now theyโ€™ve merged) the train tickets are only 1โ‚ฌ (from the red machines), and in fact also 1โ‚ฌ on the main lines (but you have to print your own ticket and thereโ€™s limited numbers). I plan to simply hop on the train up to the gorges and plateaus near Bedarieux to do my biking from there.

Iโ€™ve lived around the Cevennes and Salagou and find that it tends to get a bit too hot and dry in the summer, but if you know where to go there are some nice cold streams and pools (usually with too many tourists in Aug). Nonetheless checkout all the villages along these lines as they get several trains/busses a day and you can surely find somewhere great. Iโ€™d also suggest investigating Le Puy-en-Velay, which is 2h train from Lyon and great for the greener summer countryside. Whilst it is a town, there are neighbouring villages but most of these towns wherever, are so small and lacking in suburbs that you can escape in a few minutes on foot. France is blessed with multitudinous well-marked walking paths.

Currently Iโ€™m in Carcassonne (same as Beziers itโ€™s 2h direct train to BCN should you need big city life, but here also has all-year Ryanair connections) and whilst the countryside isnโ€™t spectacular it entertains me more than enough. You can even swim in the river right here in town, as if you were in the countryside. Hereโ€™s a map with the cheap lines, but also look at the quiet lines north of Toulouse (it has a major airport). I wouldnโ€™t rule out all the towns! Also have a look around the Vercors/Aspres-sur-Buech/Sisteron (in the Rhone-Alpes/Provence). Iโ€™ve also visited Jon and the guys in Javea and it was great but maybe not as secluded as youโ€™re looking for? Thereโ€™s places to retreat even near Berlin: http://coconat-space.com

https://www.train1euro.fr/Content/I18NTempFiles/20160331_1116/fr/TR%20LR%201โ‚ฌ%20V9.pdf

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Try Gozo (Malta), Coconat just out of Berlin or Transylvania!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@ocnormad 8yr

Turkey- we are currently in Antalya, Turkey. We came to Turkey for a short trip about a month ago and drove everywhere. But of all the cities, we enjoyed Antalyaโ€™s weather in winter. It has been so beautiful and warm. Beaches are gorgeous. People are so friendly and food is amazing here.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@magalhini 8yr

Ahh, Turkey, love it as wellโ€ฆ although Iโ€™ve never been to Antalya! If I remember correctly, Antalya is more of a beach-y, resort-like destination right? Although not exactly what Iโ€™m looking for, itโ€™s definitely a good reminder to look around the area too. I forget how amazing the rural side of Turkey can beโ€ฆ !

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@dvc 8yr

Hi! Thereโ€™s already a thread asking a very similar question, and it might be easier for future readers if the discussion is consolidated in one thread.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@magalhini 8yr

Oopsie, completely missed this topic, great suggestions there too. Thanks for pointing that out :smile:

At the end, Iโ€™ll compile a list of my findings and update both topics so at least this one serves a purpose. Thanks!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Hey! I spend most of my time in smaller places in Europe. Some favorites:

Sloveniaโ€™s Soca Valley and/or Lake Bled. Super affordable, really green, perfect for getting away into nature. I stayed in Kobarid for a month and it was lovely. Itโ€™s accessible by train and bus, but buses donโ€™t run super often, so expect to be building your life a bit around bus schedules and/or hitchhiking, cycling, or walking.

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland - far from an airport, but fully accessible by train and very close to Interlaken if you need some city amenities. Itโ€™s not cheap, but itโ€™s one of the most beautiful places Iโ€™ve ever been. Plus, lots of interesting people pass through since the region is a big tourism stop for outdoorsy folks and sports folks.

Freiburg, Germany - itโ€™s a bit bigger than the other options Iโ€™ve mentioned, but itโ€™s a great European university town right up against the famed Black Forest. Great hiking. Good food. And a great town.

Saint-Jean-de-Luz, France - For some quiet beach contemplation, this is a good option. Basque country. Interesting places to walk, swim, cycleโ€ฆ Great beach scenery. Good food.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Iโ€™ve never had a car in Europe, so all my suggestions are accessible by train/bus. :slight_smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@magalhini 8yr

Thank you so much for your suggestions! Slovenia is definitely on the list, and now I know where to beโ€ฆ :smile: Having a look into Kobarid.

Freiburg looks incredible, although a bit of a distance away from Berlin for those without a car (like myself). But the proximity to the Black Forest is very appealing! Do you think itโ€™s doable to access it without a car?

Thanks again! Iโ€™ll later compile a list of all these recommendations with some more info to share with everyone!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
Read and participate in 14,117 discussions on Nomad List

Suggested topics

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What features would you like to see on Nomad List?

by @levelsio 3yr 3 years ago  | 3 comments

Hi everyone,

I would love to hear what you'd like me to build next on Nomad List, or any other product/feature feedback ideas you have.

It's been 6+ years now but I'm in this for the long term and with the boost remote work got last year it's even more exciting to work on Nomad List than ever.

Current roadmap is here: twitter.com/levelsio/status/1363204985488572417?s=20 and pbs.twimg.com/media/EusS9PKXEAUR8xp?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

The next products/features I have planned:

- ๐Ÿ›‚ Rebase: visa, residency and immigration services for remote workers

- ๐ŸŽ“Courses: learn the steps how to go remote and travel/relocate

- ๐Ÿ› Gov liaison: diplomacy services to the governments to help us lobby for nomads and for them to attract remote workers

Thanks a lot!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What are the best places right now in the Caribbean/LatAM? (Also cheapest flights/accommodation?)

by @orangutan3 3yr 3 years ago  | 1 comment

What are the best places right now in the Caribbean/LatAM? (Also cheapest flights/accommodation?) Asking from the US.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

List of Visa/Residency Information in Table/Spreadsheet format?

by @innovatelife 3yr 3 years ago  | 2 comments

As part of signing up for this website I was hoping I would come across a list of Visa and/or Residency requirements by country ideally in a table format to assist with decision making. Does anybody recommend any other websites that might present the information in this format (or Google Spreadsheet)?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Most Walkable Neighborhood / City In The World ?

by @dannybooboo 3yr 3 years ago  | 1 comment

I love living in walkable areas of town. I can always find them. But now I'm wondering where in the world are the most walkable places? I'm imagining walk streets (no cars), zoning allowing both business and residential, parks or beaches ,etc.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Any nomads in Arizona, US?

in Netherlands by @info132 3yr 3 years ago  | 4 comments

Hi guys,

After the Netherlands, the Bay Area, Colorado and being on the van life for 8 months, I am now in Sedona, AZ with a few other digital nomads. We are sharing a home here and are wondering if there are more like minded people in the area.

We do a bunch of hikes and campouts in the northern of Arizona. If you would like to connect with us, please do so :)

Val

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

International number & internet?

by @leobassam 3yr 3 years ago  | 1 comment

Has anyone figured out a way to get setup with a virtual number and internet connection anywhere you go?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Are there any tax issues I have to be aware of?

in Germany by @clara 3yr 3 years ago  | 0 comments

Hi everybody. I live and work in Germany and want to go to Canary Islands for 6 months to work from there. I'm going to keep my current job, just change the "home" in the home office part of things. Are there any tax issues I have to be aware of? I was reading about becoming a residence after 183 days, thus having to pay taxes there plus my employer having to register there. Does anybody know how it works exactly? Thanks a lot!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Chiang Mai accommodation

in Chiang Mai , Thailand by @bertieb 3yr 3 years ago  | 0 comments

Can anyone recommend a good accommodation website for Chiang Mai?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Is anyone travelling right now?

by @viktor 3yr 3 years ago  | 3 comments

Winter is coming and Iโ€™m feeling the ache of travelling after being stuck in the same place since the Pandemic started. Wondering if anyone is travelling right now? If so, where are you currently located and how is the situation where you are?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What's the best warm destinations in Europe in the winter?

by @jammingsloth 5yr 5 years ago  | 33 comments

Planning ahead for the winter. Iโ€™ll be in Spain in the Fall and want to go someplace warm for the winter in or near Europe, but not Schengen. Was first thinking Cape Town, but the internet is slow and it is very far. Was also thinking:
Israel - but airbnb listings are very pricey.
Morocco?
Turkey - maybe a little chilly.

Any other suggestions?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Can you name some destinations where hardly anyone smokes?

by @ani_goes_tweet 7yr 7 years ago  | 24 comments

Iโ€™m dying to spend some time in a beautiful place (especially a place with mountains and a good climate) where itโ€™s possible to enjoy the outdoor cafe culture without breathing in lots of secondhand smoke! There must be some places that are kinder to non-smokers than others.

Any suggestions?

(Bhutan is no goodโ€ฆ its daily tourist visa is way out of my reach!)

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Did you feel "lost" transitioning to nomadism?

by @levelsio 7yr 7 years ago  | 38 comments

I was wondering if any of you have had this while on the road.

The whole transition from normal life to nomadism and moving around different places has been super fun but also super intense. Itโ€™s also why I built #nomads, to remove those feelings a bit :smile:

From times Iโ€™ve felt super amazing and then super lost.

How has it been for you to shift from normal life to your nomad life?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Traveling to Ghuangzhou in April for the Canton Fair: Any notable destinations during the downtime?

in Canton , United States by @rynesweeney 8yr 8 years ago  | 2 comments

I am traveling to the Canton fair where I will be for 16 days from April 18th to May 4th. There will be a couple 3 day gaps between working for mini excursions. I am contemplating going to Macau or HK during these times.

I am up for suggestions on similar areas i.e. close in proximity, simple travel arrangements, maybe a body of water as well.

Work may supercede these travel arrangements though if the journey isnโ€™t too demanding it may be worth while.

Thanks!

Ryne

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How many destinations did you plan prior to leaving?

by @nihilista 9yr 9 years ago  | 3 comments

Hello everyone,

Just wondering how many destinations you planned prior to leaving your home country. Did you attempt to obtain visas for all these?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
โ€น โ€บ
USD โ”€ $
ยฐC
Nomad cost
โœจ To see all results
Go nomad
by @levelsio
414ms