Clear search
๐ŸŒ Go nomad ๐Ÿ‘‹  Log in
General
Nomad List Frontpage ๐ŸŒ—  Dark mode โค๏ธ  Your favorites ๐Ÿš‘  Nomad insurance ๐Ÿฅ  About
Community
โค๏ธ Dating app ๐Ÿค  Friend finder ๐Ÿ’ฌ  Chat on Telegram ๐Ÿ’ˆ  Host meetup
new
๐Ÿน  Attend meetup ๐ŸŒŽ  Members map
Tools
๐Ÿœ  Explore ๐ŸŽ’  NomadGPT ๐Ÿ“ธ  Vote on photos ๐Ÿ—“  Residence calendar ๐Ÿ’ธ  FIRE calculator ๐ŸŒค  Climate finder ๐Ÿ’ฅ  Fastest growing ๐Ÿ“Š  Nomad stats
new
๐Ÿงช State of remote work new ๐Ÿ“œ  History of nomads
new
๐Ÿ•ธ  Network graph ๐Ÿ”Œ  Fastest internet ๐Ÿ†  Best place now ๐Ÿ”ฎ  Random place ๐Ÿ”ฎ  Random good place
Misc
๐Ÿ“ˆ  Pageviews (635K/mo) ๐Ÿ—ณ  User rating 9.0/10 (n=5,993) ๐Ÿ›ฐ  Remote jobs โœˆ๏ธ  Best airlines ๐Ÿ—บ  Neighborhoods ๐Ÿก  Rebase ๐Ÿ  Coworkations ๐Ÿก  Interior AI ๐Ÿ“ธ  Photo AI โœจ  Applicant AI ๐Ÿ’Ž  Clarity AI ๐Ÿ†˜  Support
๐Ÿ‘‹ We've discontinued the forum. You can still read the posts archive but not post. To ask questions, please use the Nomad List Chat
Title
Be specific and imagine youโ€™re asking a question to another person. You can also post non-question posts of general interest

Body
Include all the information someone would need to answer your question or reply to your post
Cancel

You won't be notified by email when a reply is posted, to change your notification settings. Posts must follow the TOS: No ads, self promotion, commercial posts, surveys etc. For customer support questions, don't post here but use the feedback box in the bottom right of this page instead.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Are there any self-employed visas available in European countries?

by @oskar 9yr  | 15 comments

Hi guys

Does anybody know if there are special visas for self employed people in European countries? I dont have a European passport but i would like to stay a bit longer than the time allowed to tourists. I know Germany have some kind of visa but are there any other countries in the region? what about the UK?
Thanks!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I hear Germany and Spain are great for that issue

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I was just reading about self-employed visas available in Scandinavia โ€“ specifically Denmark (startup/ entrepreneur visa), Sweden and Finland. I donโ€™t remember seeing self-employed visa options for these countries before, but maybe I didnโ€™t do my research deeply enough. Does anyone (non-EU) have experience getting visas in these countries?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@oskar 9yr

@highhermitage
Ok i get the idea now. I think for now i will keep using my passport only. The UK is by far the toughest entry point in europe but so far i have never had any problem entering it. I went there in 2014 for 1 week, and then this year again in july and iโ€™m still here but i plan to leave before december. So i think if you enter the UK once in a year and you dont overstay the 6 month period you should be fine :smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@dhamm 9yr

@Oskar
The Schengen zone restrictions still apply (90 days in any 180 days), itโ€™s just more convenient to come back to Germany for however long you want rather than leaving Europe or getting another short-term visa in another country. Iโ€™ve crossed 5 borders in the last few months and never had my passport checked or stamped, so if youโ€™re not taking a flight there really isnโ€™t any way for them to enforce how long youโ€™ve been in the other European countries.

What youโ€™re talking about was my original plan, and it will probably work if you are only doing it for a year. I know that at least in the UK it mentions in the fine print that if they notice you are entering too often (even if itโ€™s according to the rules) they may deny you on the 2nd or 3rd entry. Other than that I see no reason why it wouldnโ€™t work.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@dhamm 9yr

The German freelance visa is surprisingly easy to acquire. The only 2 things that are semi-difficult are registering a residence and showing you have German companies/individuals to work with.

For the residence permit, you just need the apartment/house owner to sign something saying you are living here as of this date. Then you take that note to the local Buergeramt and they register you as a resident. In some cities, I understand they will begin requiring a signed rental contract, but I just asked hosts on AirBNB before booking if they were willing to give me a note and finally found one who was willing to help (in Berlin). In the past, you could even just have a German friend write something that says you are living with them and it would work, though Iโ€™m not sure if they have tightened up on this.

For proof of work, you need 2 โ€˜Letters of Intentโ€™ to hire from either an individual or a company in Germany that says they intend to hire you for freelance work at X hours per week and X euros per hour. You donโ€™t actually have to work with these people afterward, it is not a contract, only a statement that says they Intend to work with you. Not that Iโ€™m advocating it, but this part is actually pretty easy to get a friend to type up and sign, especially if they have a small company of their own.

After those 2 things, everything else is easy and just busy-work. Insurance, bank statement, assets, your financial plan, etc. You will not need a business plan for the self-employed freelancer visa, just a page that shows your expected incoming and outgoing monthly income.

I went through this whole process a few months ago and received a 2-year visa, so if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Edit: I should note that this went smoothly because there is an economic need for people in IT.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@bhushan 8yr

Hi @highhermitage:

Thank you for all the information. I have only one question to ask, if your 90 days visa expires before you get freelance visa, are you allowed to freely move in Schengen Zone until you get freelance visa?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@oskar 9yr

@highhermitage
Thanks for your reply. Do you know if with that german visa you can move to another country like UK or Netherlands and live there for a period of time in those 2 years? or its only to live in Germany?
Iโ€™m still weighting my options. My passport allows me to stay 3 months in schengen, 3 months in Ireland or Croatia, and 6 months in the UK, so i can definitely stay 1 year in europe without any visas, so iโ€™m not sure if all the paperwork would be worth it if iโ€™m only allowed to stay and live in germanyโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

@oskar, I have had a few friends use this option http://www.spanishbusinessvisas.com/
Spain has a new entrepreneurial visa that is fairly easy I hear. Also they have a self-employed visa. I also hear Estonia is pretty DM friendly as wellโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@oskar 9yr

@chrispreynolds But that spanish visa seems to be related to having a business planโ€ฆWhat about people working as freelancers for clients? Do they fit also for this visa? Do you have to stay in spain or you can move to other EU country to live with that visa?
thanks!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

@Oskar those all would be questions for the gang at spanishbusinessvisas.comโ€ฆI donโ€™t know too much about the deets :smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I donโ€™t think you need to speak German to get their freelance visa. But you need a biz plan of sorts. Like what your service will be, how you will get clients. I donโ€™t know much more on it that that.

I am under the impression that the German freelancer visa is the easiest to get.

Once youโ€™re in Europe you can move about without any trouble. You wonโ€™t get checked for passport/visa once youโ€™re inside. That is my experience. But I would be careful in the Scandinavian countries & Finland if youโ€™re breaking rules. They are the strictest.

I know a guy who overstayed his visa Germany while waiting for a freelance one, and they let him come and go (in and out of the EU/Schengen) because he had an appointment for the freelance visa.

Or you can also just overstay in Spain or Italy. Iโ€™m in BCN and it is super common.

Iโ€™ve heard of people staying for 10 years and returning to the USA for a month and able to come back in the next month with no questions.

Iโ€™ve also heard of people returning via Portugal to avoid questions. Then returning to Spain.

Butโ€ฆ If you get caught, you can get some restrictions on traveling to Europe. Like requiring a visa for the next 5 years.

This is all stuff Iโ€™ve just heard from people in and around Europe. Iโ€™ve looked into some of it, but not thoroughly.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@oskar 9yr

But for the german visa you need a residence address or rental agreement beforehand. How to get one? Also does the german visa allows you to move freely through all europe, or you have to live for that period of time only in germany?
thanks

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Germanyโ€™s freelancer visa is pretty straightforward

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@akaako 9yr

I also supposed that officially confirmed knowledge of German language is required, is it true?

Thank you.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Germany, Switzerland, Italy, I think Poland. maybe some others. Do a search for freelancer visa.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
Read and participate in 14,117 discussions on Nomad List

Suggested topics

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How do you track the total number of days you've spent in different countries?

by @gonchs 5yr 5 years ago  | 12 comments

How do you track a total number of days youโ€™ve spent in different countries during the past 12 months?

I find it to be important for visa and tax purposes to know how long and where Iโ€™ve been and Iโ€™m unable to find any software that solves this.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Can anyone recommend a good Swedish bank for European student?

by @raz 6yr 6 years ago  | 1 comment

The ideal bank will have an easy on-boarding as a European student studying and living in Sweden for a year and is merciful when it comes to sending GBP into the account.
Can anybody recommend a good Swedish bank? :raised_hands:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Whatโ€™s a good European call & SMS forwarding service?

by @adrienbetweets 6yr 6 years ago  | 5 comments

Hi all

What do you guys use for receiving both sms & calls on a European phone number?

Iโ€™d like to have a phone number that does not change for at least 1 or 2 years.

I did my homework & found this thread but itโ€™s only about US services so I donโ€™t think itโ€™s relevant: Whatโ€™s a good US call and SMS forwarding service?
Also, I looked into Google Hangout but it doesnโ€™t support European phone numbers.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Best European Ski Towns?

by @matthewhallcom 6yr 6 years ago  | 9 comments

Looking to spend around 6 weeks somewhere in Europe this winter skiing and working. Donโ€™t need a big tech community but care more about it being affordable and having at least half decent skiing.

So far I have heard good things about Les Deux Alpes, France and Bansko, Bulgaria.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Health Insurance for Europeans?

by @patrickheneise 6yr 6 years ago  | 4 comments

Hi there, Iโ€™m currently looking at Allianz Global and IM Global as a health insurance for long-term travel in Asia. Any experiences with those two or are there better options for European residents?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Are there cards similar to the APEC Business Travel Card that Europeans are eligible for?

by @dpt 7yr 7 years ago  | 3 comments

I heard from an American friend that he has several cards similar to the APEC Business Travel Card (link to Wikipedia ) that allow him to get priority treatment at immigration line in certain countries.
I was very intrigued and quickly checked up on the card, but it seems to be only available to citizens of APEC-member nations.

I was wondering if anyone here uses such cards, what your experiences with them are (specifically, Iโ€™m interested in cards available for Europeans/Germans).

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I'm looking for a European city with a great connection to the outdoors. Help?

by @justinbosco 7yr 7 years ago  | 23 comments

Iโ€™m in the middle of doing some research for our next destination within Europe and Iโ€™m hoping to get some suggestions from some outdoor enthusiasts whoโ€™ve spent time on the continent.

My favorite cities are Innsbruck, Austria and Bergen, Norway because you can be downtown having a beer one minute and thenโ€ฆ boomโ€ฆ up the mountain in the middle of nowhere 15 minutes later. Iโ€™m looking for a similar place to spend a month or two this winter. Places like these are hard to find because โ€œmid-size european cities with great hiking nearbyโ€ doesnโ€™t return too many relevant results on Google. Great adventure towns are usually in the middle of nowhere, the kind of places youโ€™ll need to rent a car to get to the grocery store, and places with good public transportation are usually concrete jungles. But places like Innsbruck and Bergen manage to combine the best of both worlds.

Has anyone come across similar places theyโ€™d recommend?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

European bank account for non resident

by @theunisk 7yr 7 years ago  | 5 comments

I hold South African/Portuguese dual citizenship, however I was born and (officially) reside in South Africa. Any recommendations for a nomad friendly european bank account ? Ie, one that does not require residency, proof of address, or have easy ways to get around these.
I will not be using it much for day to day expenses, more as a way to hold euros and be able to transfer between accounts. My US bank account has very high fees.
I am in europe for the next week or two (currently Italy) and hope to be able to get one before I leave.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Registering a Business in Netherlands for non European

in Netherlands by @deskaway 7yr 7 years ago  | 0 comments

Hi fellow nomads !
Looking for tax representative offices, logistic solutions and Company incorporation in Netherlands. ?

I will be in Amsterdam coworking and checking these companies out? Honestly I do not want to end up with a hidden fees companyโ€ฆ

Cheers from Berlin,

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Low Cost European Destination for August?

by @jcw 7yr 7 years ago  | 4 comments

Weโ€™re thinking of going nomadic for a month in August/early September with the kids in tow.

Ideally, weโ€™d like to hire a two bedroom place somewhere warm (or warmer than England) without breaking the bank. Also, easy travel from the south of England (Gatwick or Heathrow) would be good.

Near a beach would be good or a place with lots of outdoors stuff for young kids to do.

Either 4 weeks in one location or 2 weeks in 2 locations would be good.

Both of us parents work remotely so weโ€™d need reliable internet at the place of stay.

Coffee shops or a co-working space would be a bonus.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Anyone know of a flat available in S. Europe for October?

by @hollymona 7yr 7 years ago  | 6 comments

Hello. Weโ€™re a couple looking for a flat with great wi-fi for the month of October in Barcelona, Rome, Lisbon or other city in southern Europe. Ideally, the place would have great wifi, be somewhat centrally-located, near public transport, have a few shops nearby, and not be on the 3rd floor or higher (unless thereโ€™s a lift). Weโ€™re looking to spend no more than โ‚ฌ1000 for the month. Dates are somewhat flexible. A whole private apartment would be nice, though we are open to shares and coliving. Available places left on AirBnB are pricey, and weโ€™re casting a wide net, so would consider many different locations. Thanks!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Has anyone got a mortgage in a foreign country, as self-employed nomad?

by @davidmumfordmusic 7yr 7 years ago  | 3 comments

Have any of you nomads been approved for a mortgage in a foreign country?

I am a UK citizen, and now that I work online Iโ€™m interested in maybe buying a property somewhere else in Europe. I donโ€™t particularly want to live in the UK, and house prices are ridiculous here anyway. I would much rather buy a little apartment in one of any number of European cities; just somewhere to have as a base in between travelling.

Has anyone ever done such a thing? How did the process work? Which country did you buy property in and how straight-forward was the process?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Good Eastern European tech and entrepreneurship hubs?

by @gigigriffis 8yr 8 years ago  | 7 comments

Hey guys!

For those of you who have spent time in Eastern Europe, Iโ€™d love to know where youโ€™ve found good tech and/or entrepreneurship communities? My partner and I are going to spend a good bit of time in EE next year and would love to know some good spots for both networking and just finding like-minded people. Would love any tips you can offer, especially on non-capital cities or places that arenโ€™t as well known.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Which shots and visas do I need to visit Thailand?

in Thailand by @aspkin 8yr 8 years ago  | 7 comments

Iโ€™m wanting to travel to Thailand in February and Iโ€™m a little overwhelmed with travel arraignments (I have only left the US once) and what Iโ€™m going to do once Iโ€™m there.

So far Iโ€™m wanting to be in Thailand for a month. It looks like Iโ€™m going to need shots: Hepatitis A and B and typhoid. I can take care of that no worries.

I was looking into the Visa requirements, it looks like I can just arrive in Thailand and get a 30-day tourist visa?

As for housing I was thinking AirBnb. My goal while in Thailand is to work primarily. I have a project I need to wrap up and Iโ€™d like to do that in Thailand without a lot of distractions.

Now Iโ€™ve joined NomadList because it seems I can join up with others to Thailand? Looking at nomadtrips I have no idea how it worksโ€ฆ but that seems to be the place to link up with others? Or maybe Iโ€™m wrong. Iโ€™m looking at: https://nomadtrips.co/chiang-mai-thailand

Whatโ€™s the best way to communicate with this group about meet ups, etc?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Anybody knows of good online banks for Europeans?

by @kfk 8yr 8 years ago  | 6 comments

Ok, I was just writing a PM here on banks and the question popped in my head. I am not a digital nomad, but I am very close to that way of living, in the sense that I donโ€™t want to commit to any specific physical location, long term investment (maybe only private pension), long term in general actually.

Now, I use Deutsche Bank. Nothing against them, but:

• I hate to have an account manager that calls me telling me I should invest my money
  • The online banking is good but not great
  • Services are ok, but I donโ€™t use most of them and the one I would like (online everything please) are not there

So, I was wondering if any of you is happy with any of the digital banks out there? Criteria for a good online bank:

• minimal paperwork
  • no account manager
  • 90% async communication (I call them, they call me only if the house is on fire)
  • they donโ€™t request a physical address and they DO NOT SEND PAPER STUFF to my mailbox

Anything like this?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Can Europeans also fly cheaper using credit cards and gain miles?

by @rxs 8yr 8 years ago  | 3 comments

I hear more and more about digital nomads (mainly from the US and Canada) flying cheap (almost for free) by taking advantage of bonuses given by banks / credit card companies. Iโ€™m not exactly sure how the system works.

Is it also possible to do for Europeans ? If so, how ?
If not, do know any other hacks to fly cheaper ?

Many thanks for your help.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

If you don't have a residence, where do you pay taxes as a European citizen?

by @mpp 8yr 8 years ago  | 68 comments

While his type of question has been asked before, please bear with me as the existing threads donโ€™t match/answer my questions.

tl;dr

German citizen working as a consultant for a US startup and moving perpetually every < 3months.

• (Where) Do I pay taxes when I technically donโ€™t have a residence?
  • Is it allowed by European/German law to not have a residence?
  • Are there countries where you can get a residence w/o staying 6 month/year or large investments, that do not tax non-remitted foreign-sourced income?
  • Can you recommend a good European/German tax advisor who could give a professional opinion?
  • Do I need to start a company to invoice an US company for consultancy work?

less short version:

Inspired by this community & @levelsio, Iโ€™m in the process of becoming a digital nomad myself. The one issue that is currently blocking me is sorting out what the best way to handle taxes is. Iโ€™ve been offered a job by a US startup, they want to hire me as a remote consultant (contractor). Iโ€™m not limited to a location and free to move where/as often as I want.

As the German tax authorities are known for not joking around, I want to make sure I handle the tax issue correctly. My research so far leads me to believe that as long as I donโ€™t own any property in Germany or do any business there, I should be fine with not paying taxes there. Switching countries at least once every three months also should be sufficient to not create any tax obligations in the respecitive countries.

While in theory this sounds like you donโ€™t have to have a residence anywhere and are not obliged to pay taxes, I have a hard time believing that this is not covered by International/European/German law. Did anyone (ideally European/German citizen) consult a tax advisor / lawyer on this and can give an educated answer to this? Iโ€™d also be thankful for recommendations for good tax advisors specialized on this topic.

Last but not least, as I havenโ€™t freelanced before: Do I need to start a company to be able to invoice the US company for my consultancy work or could I just do this as an individual?

Sorry for this rather long post, thanks to everyone whoโ€™ll take the time to answer <3

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Good European tax advisor for British nomads?

by @tuesdaygroup 8yr 8 years ago  | 10 comments

Hey Iโ€™m reaching out for some help,

I know there is a similar thread but that is really focused on a US expat perspective, however ideally iโ€™m looking for a EU based firm/ individual to help advisor me on tax and company structures . I am a UK citizen, that travels extensively around Europe. I have customers from all over the world mainly UK and US at the moment. Im looking for someone that specializes in European tax law.

I want to be sure and consult some professional help first.

Topic to discuss are:

• where to incorporate to lower taxes with consideration to having good banking and payment processors options- Ideally this needs to be somewhere within the EU as some of my current payment merchants require EU registration.
  • advanced tax ruling options
  • best method to pay myself
    -best method to pay staff *(international)
    -Best way to structure the business
    -A few others โ€ฆ

Ideally Iโ€™m looking for recommendation from nomads ? Any suggestions?

If anyone is qualified and would like to schedule a skype call iโ€™m happy to pay them for the initial consultation or any open general direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Tim

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What options are available for a pension plan for remote EU citizens, not registered as freelancers?

by @akisl 8yr 8 years ago  | 11 comments

Hi people,

Iโ€™m Greek, Iโ€™m now transitioning to fully remote. I think I have solved the first part: Creating a remote legal entity, a business bank account and having health insurance but I donโ€™t know how to solve the pension issue.

As an EU citizen, either your employer contributes X% of your gross salary to the national/private pension funds, or if you are a freelancer you pay the equivalent to the freelancer pension fund of your country, which in many cases is also attached to the national insurance fund.

So as a fully remote person, not registered as an employee or freelancer in any EU country, only having an EU company for invoicing and money transfers, where and how do you contribute to a pension fund for you? And what fund would that be?

Iโ€™m talking about a core pension fund, similar to the one that you would have if you were registered as an employee or freelancer in your country. Not ancillary pension funds offered by insurance companies, as these mostly focus on covering additional aspects that may not be covered by the core pension fund you have and they assume you already have a core pension fund.

Thank you so much for the help.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Does my Chinese Z visa impact my other visas?

by @nathantech2005 8yr 8 years ago  | 6 comments

My work is applying for a z visa to China. I need to gather reference letters from all my past jobs to show continuous work history.

Will the z visa impact the new 10 year revolving visa that China just opened up? In general, how do work visas impact other types of visas like business/tourist etcโ€ฆ Is it easy to apply for a different visa after a work visa has expired. For example, will my z work visa impact qualifying for a different type of visa later in time.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
โ€น โ€บ
USD โ”€ $
ยฐC
Nomad cost
โœจ To see all results
Go nomad
by @levelsio
444ms